Appogee HR are seeking a QA Engineer to join their development team in Bracknell, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team of developers, testers and project managers, and will be responsible for testing our SaaS-based web applications and APIs within an agile environment.
You will be expected to write and maintain comprehensive test cases as part of our internal library of test scenarios, and compose test runs to thoroughly test new features and bug fixes prior to release into production environments. In addition, you will be expected to develop and maintain a suite of automated tests to be implemented into the existing release management process.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a small team and really make a difference to our global customer base.
● Enthusiastic and thorough approach to testing, with the ability to “think outside the box”
● An agile mindset - a belief in iterative development over more traditional approaches
● Able to work in a small, passionate, hard working technical team with a thirst to make a difference
● Achieved a minimum 2:1 class honours degree in a computer science, software
engineering or related course from a reputable institution
● A minimum of 3 years industry experience
● Be eligible to work in the UK
● Flexible hybrid working
Mandatory Skills● Experience testing complex web applications
● Designing and executing test plans
● Ability to read and write programming scripts to aid with test automation
● Knowledge of HTTP and APIs
● Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills● Experience with test automation tools (selenium etc)
● Experience in writing Python scripts to aide with automation
● Knowledge of CI/CD platforms to automate tests as part of release management process
● Testing SaaS applications on cloud platforms such as GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure
● ISTQB Certified Tester or equivalent
Benefits you would receive:● You will be part of a motivated, driven and fast paced team in an enjoyable and inclusive work environment
● Hybrid working options for a healthy work life balance.
● Our people are important to us. With Appogee HR you will have access to private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes, group life assurance, income protection and access to a market leading benefits platform.
● Regular work social events allowing us time away from work to enjoy new experiences.
● Competitive salary with bonus/commission and pension contribution
If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Appogee HR is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Successful placement at Appogee HR is based entirely on relevant qualifications and experience and on a candidate’s individual merit. Appogee HR does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, origin, age, disability or economic status.
To all recruitment agencies
Appogee HR does not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies who are not on our Preferred Supplier List. We are not planning to review our PSL during 2020/2021. Please do not forward CV’s or profiles to our careers email alias, to our employees or our offices. Appogee HR does not accept any liability for any fees related to any unsolicited information provided to us.