Channel Partner Program Roundup: Appogee, Parascript, SOTI
Good Thursday, everyone, and welcome to the Channel Partner Program Roundup, our weekly collection of things partner program-related. This week we’ve got news from Appogee, Parascript and SOTI. Ready? Then let’s get to it.
Appogee currently offers three application subscription services which integrate with Google Apps for Business:
- Appogee Leave: Helps employees, managers and HR professionals keep track of and manage personal time off, holiday and sickness requests and approvals, from any device at any time.
- Appogee Signatures: A centralized Gmail signature management tool designed to help companies stay in control of their domain-wide signatures and ensure employees’ signatures adhere to company policy.
- Cloud Skills Academy: An e-learning and end-support portal that trains new users in their first days moving to Google Apps. A Chrome extension educates users about new functionality as it is released in Google Apps.
The Appogee Partner program offers resellers attractive margins on both initial sales and ongoing contract renewals, a deal registration process for reseller protection, sales support, seven- or 14-day end user trials and internal use licenses for demonstrations.
Parascript: The document capture company has announced two hires it hopes will help enhance the company’s reseller, VAR and OEM sales channels, as well as expand its international reach. Gloria Canales, Parascript’s new Channel Marketing manager, will spearhead the company’s partner program, and Todd Leveque, Parascript’s new director of Sales, will be in charge of sales in North Central United States and Canada.
Canales has deep experience in technology channel marketing, having held channel, sales and marketing management positions with various technology companies, including Teradici, Avnet Technology Solutions, UC4 Software and Hewlett-Packard.
Levesque has a strong background in selling hardware, cloud and premise-based software, and partner channel support. Before joining Parascript, Leveque held sales and account management positions at various leading companies, including Eastman Kodak, Kofax Imaging and ReadSoft.
SOTI: The enterprise mobility management (EMM) and bring your own device (BYOD) policy management vendor has launched the SOTI Altitude Partner Program, designed to help channel partners grow their enterprise mobility businesses.
The SOTI Altitude Partner Program provides benefits including:
- Multiple program tiers to support reseller businesses of all sizes
- Lucrative margins across partner tiers
- Partner Acceleration Program to assist new partners in rapid on-boarding and reduce time to revenue
- Dedicated channel managers, sales, technical and marketing support
- RFP services to assist partners in completion of RFPs with access to SOTI experts and positioning
- SOTI Centers of Excellence from which partners can access subject matter experts (horizontal and vertical)
- Not-for-resale product access for access to demo licenses for partner sales and technical staff
- Market development funds for joint marketing programs
- Opportunity Rewards Program that provides incentives and SOTI sales and technical resources for identified opportunities
- Flexible training programs, available in a range of delivery options for sales and technical training
- Resource-rich partner portal, accessible from any mobile device, gives partners access to sales tools, competitive intelligence, co-brandable marketing materials, lead generation kits, product information and know-how, as well as training.
And that’s the Channel Partner Program Roundup for this week. Check back next time to see what’s what. Until then, stay safe.